Skip to content
News & Events
- Hadeel Stall at Christmas Craft Fair – 9 Dec. Lauriston Hall. Christmas Craft Fair celebrates local talent and community garden on the Meadows with a special afternoon in Lauriston Hall.
Fair Trade, Hadeel, local plants and seeds, bird feeders, the Lauriston Knitters, ... Read more
- Hadeel Pop-Up Shop Launch November 10 @ 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
VenueThe Ground @ Iona Community Base21 Carlton Court
Glasgow, Scotland G5 9JP United Kingdom + Google MapPhone:
01414 429 7281
Celebrating the advent of ... Read more
- November 3rd 2018 Hadeel’s Stall in Edinburgh Eco Fair.
Building on the success of last year’s fair, we’re running it again this November. Another great opportunity for local green groups, businesses and campaigns to share their ideas and products ... Read more
- International Fair Trade Charter launch International Fair Trade Charter Launched
On 25 September 2018, the Scottish Fair Trade Forum united with 250 organisations around the world to launch an International Fair Trade Charter.
The Charter sets down the ... Read more
- Hadeel Stall at Scottish MAP Fundraising Event As with every year, Hadeel will be showcasing Palestinian products in the Scottish Medical Aid for Palestine Fundraiser. We would encourage all supporters of the Palestinian cause to participate in ... Read more
- Hadeel at InterPal’s People of Palestine Bazaar Saturday, 20th October: Hadeel will have a stall at InterPal’s People of Palestine Bazaar at Muslim Welfare House, 77 Lauriston Pl, Edinburgh, EH3 9HY
- Hadeel at the Gift of Sight Fair at Chelsea Town Hall December 5th: visit the Hadeel stall at the Gift of Sight Fair at Chelsea Town Hall. This is in aid of St. John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group in Jerusalem, ... Read more
- Scottish Fair Trade Campaigner Conference This year’s Scottish Fair Trade Campaigner Conference and AGM will take place on Saturday 8 September 2018 at Gracefield Arts Centre in Dumfries. As usual, our AGM will take place ... Read more
- Making Grants to our Producer Groups In September 2017, we organised a fund-raising concert, with performances by Ayman Jarjour, the celebrated Syrian classical guitarist, and the accomplished Choir of St Andrews and St Georges West. Over ... Read more