We are very excited to announce our fortnightly series of LIVE virtual tours to a number of our suppliers’ social enterprises in Palestine, which kickstarted with UK’s Fairtrade Fortnight. We put our suppliers live in front of you on a tour of their premises where you will be able to watch them:-
- Tell the Story of how they were established.
- Explain how they contribute to their communities and disadvantaged people.
- Show how they sustain income for hundreds of families.
- How they help preserve Fairtrade, climate and farming.
- Talk about their challenges.
- Handcrafting those amazing products live in front of you.
- Showcasing their latest creations which you can reserve on the day to buy later.
You can place questions comments in the QA.
We are happy to receive any topics or questions that you would like us to cover in the tour. Please email us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this free and public event as widely as possible.
Schedule of tours:
24/3 Melkite Pastoral Centre – Palestinian Embroidery Workshop.
Due to lockdown in Ramallah, Melkite tour rescheduled: Now Wednesday 24th
29/4 Gloria Enterprise
13/5 Sulafa, UNWRA Embroidery Project – N.B. event to be rescheduled
24/6 Sindyanna of Galilee