We are very excited to start a fortnightly series of LIVE virtual tours to a number of our suppliers’ social enterprises in Palestine, kickstarting with UK’s Fairtrade Fortnight. we will put our suppliers live in front of you on a tour of their premise where you will be able to watch them:-
- Tell the Storey of how they were established.
- Explain how they contribute to their communities and disadvantaged people.
- Show how they sustain income for hundreds of families.
- How they help preserve Fairtrade, climate and farming.
- Talk about their challenges.
- Handcrafting those amazing products live in front of you.
- Showcasing their latest creations which you can reserve on the day to buy later.
You can place questions comments in the QA.
We are happy to receive any topics or questions that you would like us to cover in the tour. Please email us in advance at email@example.com.
Please share this free and public event as widely as possible.
Schedule of future tours:
22/2 Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children
8/3 BAWU – Bethlehem Arab Women Union.
18/3 Melkite Pastoral Centre – Palestinian Embroidery Workshop.
30/3 Sidreh – Lakiya Negev Weaving. Palestinian Land Day.
15/4 IDNA LADIES ASSOCIATION
29/4 Gloria Enterprise
13/5 Sulafa, UNWRA Embroidery Project
27/5 L’Arche Ma’an Lilhayat
10/6 Lifegate Rehabilitation Centre
24/6 Sindyanna of Galilee