Ceramic hand painted mug.
Mug capacity – 9 OZ / 250 ml
Tamimi Ceramics is one of the leading traditional ceramics manufacturers in Palestine. Former President Mr. A.R.J. Tamimi (1922-1996) opened the first ceramic studio in Hebron 1962, then he established the first ceramic factory in Hebron 1968. They specialise in traditional Palestinian designs and “Phoenician Glass”. All items are handmade and hand-painted, so designs may vary.